48th Scale German Officer

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Mar 29, 2005.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola Guys!

After Bill gave me a 1/48th scale mannequin the other day I decided to do something with it. What I am doing is using the leftover putty I have from my real projects on this little guy. It is the first time that I am trying something this small, so far I am enjoying it tremendously! Here are some pictures of the finished left leg. The back side is a little chumpy, but that can be easily fixed with an X-Acto blade.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Manfred Active Member

This looks very sharp so far.

Dabbling with 1/48 too at the moment I know how tight it sometimes gets.

Do you use any vision aids/magnification ? I have to.
  3. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Anders, so far so good, looking forward to your next step.

Cheers

Roc. :)
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks, its just a fun project, but didnt realize how much fun it would be! I am not using any visual aids, I cant see thru a opti visor clearly enough to use when sculpting for long periods of time, I wish they would make a lens with out the little divider in the middle!
  5. mahross New Member

Anders - Looking nice at the moment. There certainly is a market for 1/48 figures especially with Tamiya's recent foray into the scale.

Ross