1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

44th british infantry at First Afghan war

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by rafaelega, Jun 17, 2006.

1. rafaelega Active Member

Spain
    Attach you can find more pics..

[IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Very nice, Rafa. I particularly like that sumptous blue and the leather on the coat. That really looks like leather!

All the best,
    Dan
  3. rafaelega Active Member

Spain
    Dan my friend, thanks a lot for you kind comments. I really appreciate it.
    Kind regards

Rafa
  4. george carr New Member

England
    hi rafael thrilled to see someone doing gandamak ive just ordered the whole series from time machine is there anyway you can keep me posted n your progress as it would be a geat help when im doing mine hope you can george.carr372@btinternet.com gracias rafael
  5. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Great work.
    Carl.
  6. george carr New Member

England
    hey rafa any chance of more updated photos as im doin the same project as you im getting a lot of inspiration from you looks great so far george
  7. george carr New Member

England
    hi rafa have just completed my diarama of last stand gan have been eagerly waiting for you to post some update photos of your figures mine arnt up to your standard but im privately quite happy with mine adios rafa