Completed 40mm Trident Soissonois Chasseurs

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by MarquisMini, Jul 20, 2013.

1. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Hello folks,
    done with my 4 chasseurs, I will probably add a third line of troopers ( grenadier, fusiliers and chasseurs) , I think it will look better and since French amies of the period adopted 3 lines it will be correct to add more troops.
    I also took some pictures of the 4 panels and how each is going to be staged in the final scene.
    Cheers

DSC03977.JPG DSC03978.JPG DSC03979.JPG DSC03980.JPG DSC03982.JPG DSC03983.JPG
  2. ChaosCossack A Fixture

Canada
    Looking really good my friend. Where are the other boards? Would like to have seen them all together to get a sense of the whole base. One question... Where the hell are you going to display this? :ROFLMAO: Unless you don't plan on using the diningroom table ever again :woot:
    When the pieces are all together and fully populated this will be an epic diorama.

Keep 'er going!

Colin
  3. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    Looking good Daniel.
    I think you can say that you have now mastered the 'white tones'.
    Like Colin I wonder what you will do with it once it is compleat and what does you new partner think of it all???
    Press on Mate.
    Cheers,
    Keith
  4. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Lol thanks for passing by my friend.
    what I am going to do or where I am going to place this 4 panels I HAVE NO IDEA :grumpy:. This is something I wanted to do for a long time, I really don't know but I am sure it will stay in my garage for a while:inpain:
    For now I am going to concentrate on finishing and then I will think of something to do with it, obviously I want it to be display somewhere but don't know yet.
    By the way, the pics you see have the 4 panels, run out of the green liner but I wanted to post pics of the 4 panels just to have an idea of the dimention.
    Looking forward to see your stuff soon!
    cheers
  5. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks for your comments on the "whites" Keith, I really like painting that color but I am ready to take a break and start painting my german regiment in French service, I will start a thread soon!.
    Best regards :happy:
    Wings5797 likes this.
  6. tiberius57 A Fixture

Canada
    Agree. It will be an epic display! Looks great already and YES! More ranks!
    Excellent work, Daniel! I love following your work!
    Cheers,
    Zeno
  7. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Thanks my friend, working on more troops at the moment but now I have to go grill a great piece of churrasco! ( skirt steak) lol
  8. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Daniel looks great and gives us a hint of how impressive it'll be when finished and looking forward to following.
    I'll send you a PM later regarding my trip to Williamsburg and Yorktown.

Cheers Ken
  9. MarquisMini A Fixture

Argentina
    Perfect, looking forward to it!.