1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

40 Minute Documentary on History of Tin Figures

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by closerlookbooks, Mar 17, 2014.

1. closerlookbooks Active Member

United-States
    Dear friends, Weeks ago, Vladimir Nuzhdin sent me a link to a 40 minute documentary on the History of Tin Soldiers. It was in Russian, but that did not stop me from enjoying the beautifully filmed documentary. Vladimir is featured twice in no small way. The videos are done in TV quality. Well, Vladimir sent me the English dubbed version of the program. I had to break it up into three parts to upload it on my website, but it's there. I highly recommend you watch this program. For a novice like myself, I found it highly informative. You even get to see Vladimir teach the host of the program how to pour metal into a mold to form a flat tin figure for himself.
    Vladimir sent this to me with the promise of more to come. Here's the link: http://www.flattinfigures.com/the-history-of-toys-tin-soldiers
    billyturnip, Wings5797, Joe55 and 3 others like this.
  2. Wings5797 A Fixture

France
    An amazing talent.
    Thank you for posting.
    Keith