1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

WIP 3rd Skinners Horse 1910

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by billyturnip, Mar 4, 2012.

1. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    This weekends work on the first of a series 30mm flat's depicting soldiers of the British Indian Army.

Roger. PICT0004.JPG
    Edorta likes this.
  2. mil-mart A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi Roger looking forward to seeing which regiments you pick out , not that I know any besides the 2nd Lancers:D it's just that there's so many different regiments to choose from each one with it's own colour combination.

Cheers Ken
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Well Ken due to a slight oversight on the uniform details this chap is now going to be 6th King Edwards Own Cavalry :oops:
  4. Dr Force A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Ha ha it's great we can adjust as we go along, I don't know how many times I have started out with a camo schem that turns in to a different battle altogether. Great work so far Roger and look forward to the next stage.
  5. flart1943 Active Member

England
    A very colourful period they will make a great display.
    Pete
  6. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Looking good Roger. Are you planning anything 'special' to display them?
    Cheers
    Derek
  7. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Thanks fella's, :)
  8. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Cheers Del. I'm not sure how they will be displayed yet, a frames out as I'm painting both sides.