1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

3d Printers

Discussion in 'Digis - Digital Miniatures 3D Modeling' started by mash3d, Oct 4, 2012.

1. mash3d Member

Quick question there's a lot of info in the different threads about different 3d printers and 3d printing companies.
    Do you think it would be a good idea to make a thread on either
    A: A list of 3d printing Services and reviews on their work, costs etc.
    B. A list of the home grow 3d Printers that can be bought, B9 creator, formlabs Form 1 etc?

It would be nice to have all the info in one place I just don't know of a good way to break it up.
  2. RKapuaala Active Member

United-States
    I have a thread on Shapeways. That's the only 3D service that will so far respond to my requests for quotes, well except for a fellow that works at artig who said they would print and cast. But the cost was too much for me.
    I think if you have used another service that should be in a separate thread so that they information is easier to keep together.
    Same goes for printers. One printer one thread,,, but that's just my preference. I don't know how others feel.
  3. mash3d Member

4. RKapuaala Active Member

United-States
    Thanks for the link Mash3D