1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

For Sale 3d printers for miniatures 4k mono

Discussion in 'Market & Commissions' started by Tommi, Jul 19, 2022.

1. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Selling my 2x Phrozen 4k mighty printers. Both done only about 100 hours of print maybe less. Few smudges on the lids but otherwise in good condition. SALE IS FOR BOTH PRINTERS AS A BUNDLE for £750 or £400 each
    4K resolution
    52-micron precision
    9.3-inch monochrome LCD

sent via courier @£25 for both or collect from NR34 Beccles, Suffolk.
    Payment via PayPal famil/friends or bank transfer.
    Cheers
    Tommi

B03B1DC8-C38F-4E36-BC94-335EFE828312.jpeg
    PropBlast likes this.
  2. PropBlast Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Are you stopping 3D printing all together or just upgrading to a new machine? Also do you do 3D sculpts or can you correct flaws in .stl files?
  3. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nope I just got to many printers and always upgrading to the latest tech so no longer required and most of them get little use because of fast developments in the market place. Yes I can use zbrush for sculpting but not interested in doing anything commercially and can also fix most errors in stl files depending on the complexity of the problem, most errors are caused by holes in the mesh and I normally remesh the files if it can’t be fixed with traditional fixing tools.
    Cheers
    Tommi
  4. PropBlast Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Tommi - I'm in Lowestoft so not far from you. Would it be possible to send you a .stl file? I would love to get it printed but it has errors (needs supports and some voids filling). It's just for me so not a commercial piece to be sold.
  5. Tommi A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Yer sure, I’m only in beccles so could throw it over on a usb stick if you are a good shot

Web transfer is best tbh or bring it round on usb stick
    Cheers
    Tommi
  6. PropBlast Moderator

United-Kingdom

Hahaha! Will pm you a link to download. :)