1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

3 new Zulu War figures

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by vince wai, Oct 20, 2004.

1. vince wai Active Member

Hi all,

Attached are some images of 3 more new figures for my Zulu series, 2 more soldiers of the 24th Regiment of Foot and one Zulu Warrior. Scale are 54mm.

vince

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]

[IMG] [IMG]
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Fantastic work Vince........I look forward to seeing these come available.
  3. vince wai Active Member

Guy,

Thanks. There should be around 12 more ( including this three ). 6 of them are nearly finished and will post more pics soon.

vince
  4. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Great work!! It's nice that sculptors and figure manufacturers are giving us figures on the "other" wars of both the 19th and 20th C. Any intent to do some Boer War figures? Russo-Turkish?
  5. vince wai Active Member

Dan,

Thanks for the encourage comment. I must admit there's only one man in this department and I wish there are 96 hours a day:) At present, I had very little material about Boer War and virtually nothing on Russo-Tuskish War, so it might be very unlikely I can work on the subject in the near future. However, I will be working on samurai after the Zulu figures.

vince
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    OH MAN! These are great, I assume that they are all meant to go together as a set, it'll make a great dio. Any intention to do Chard and Bromhead? I guess my famous "short list" just got longer. :eek: :lol:
  7. vince wai Active Member

Matthew,

Yes, yes, I am hoping they can all go together and I am thinking as some sort of last stand. There are 3 more 2-fig set ( which are the 6 figure that I had mentioned earlier ) which are all hand-to-hand combat. The production list will sure be v-e-r-y long :)))

vince
  8. Alex M. Active Member

Canada
    Vince,

Great work as usual man!
    I can't wait to see these guys in the flesh sometime soon..

_Alex
  9. vince wai Active Member

Alex,

should be able to bring them to next Sentry meeting.

vince
  10. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    GREAT JOB on the figures,Vince (y) (y) !! Looking forward to seeing them painted-up ! Cheers !
    Kenneth ;)
  11. vince wai Active Member

Kenneth,

thanks! Will start working on them this weekend.

vince