1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

2nd Luftwaffe Mechanic and WSS Foreign Legionnaires from D-Day MS

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pavka, Aug 28, 2016.

1. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hello, I want to show you the last sculptures, will be released at the beginning of September.
    First is the second Luftwaffe Mechanic (the first I presented a week or two ago, maybe you remember).
    He is wearing quilted trousers 2nd pattern and rabbit fur jacket with pullover sleeves - see photo below.
    Next figures (almost finished) are two Waffen SS Foreign Legionnaires in winter uniforms. All are in 1/35 scale . Hope you like it. Your comments and remarks are always very welcome!
    Warm regards to all Planeters.
    Pawel Krasicki

Luftwaffe jacket

2nd Mechanic
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]

Luftwaffe jacket
    [IMG]

With his collegue

[IMG]

SS Foreign Legionnaires

[IMG]
    [IMG][IMG][IMG][IMG]
  2. Babelfish A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Nice figures. Just curious as to what distinguishes them as "foreign" SS men?

- Steve
  3. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you Steve!, about your curiosity, just because the MG gunner has feldmutze made of fur only known from pictures with foreign volunteers and he has national arm badge on left arm. The second one could be German of course.
    Cheers
    Pawel
    Babelfish likes this.
  4. caramba Well-Known Member

Poland
    Świetne zestawy! Gratulacje
  5. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Dzięki Marcin!
    Pozdrawiam
    Paweł
  6. Mookie Well-Known Member

Fantastic work Pavka,Really great sculpts in my opinion.I think one of the Foreign waffen ss could make a nice spanish volunteer,Maybe the guy with the cigarette.
    Well done Sir.
    Richard.
  7. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thank you very much Richard, he has the national shield on the left sleeve, so could be Spanish too.
    Cheers
    Pawel