1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

2e rider almost finished

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by robbyk9, Oct 7, 2006.

1. robbyk9 Active Member

2. Dan Morton A Fixture

United-States
    Dick - Very, very nice!

All the best,
    Dan
  3. billyturnip A Fixture

England
    Very nice Dick, and this is a biggy, it will be very impressive when finished.

Roger.
  4. itifonhom New Member

Germany
    Well done, looks great, keep working.......

Anastasios.
  5. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Dick,
    looking good so far. It looks to me like the horse could use just a bit more highlight to emphasize his musculature. After all he is pulling that cannon, I think it might help emphasize the strain of the moment a bit more. Nice work! Be sure to show us this big project when your done!

Jay H.
    OKC
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Finally, :lol:
    We at AMSS thought that you where stopped with painting because this one is your first figure.
    You are going fine Dick. Looks real good to me. So that private lesson of Lisa payed off.
    Hopefully we can meet your seconde rider and you thuesday evening.

Marc
  7. jaime Member

Spain
    Nice work. But, in my opinion, I think the horse needs more hightlights.

Jaime
  8. yoshi Well-Known Member

Netherlands
    Hi Robey,

Nice to see you back on track. hope to see you soon in Antwerp with AMSS. You did a great job on this one. And yes, as always we say, I'm still working on this one :--))
  9. robbyk9 Active Member

Hello friends

Thank you for the kind words and the good feedback. I agree with the feedback about the highligts.
    I will give it a try to give it more contrast. It give me now already a headache hahaha.
    I hope I will not ruin it with my clumsy hands. For my friends of AMSS I hope we meet each other soon my work and rebuilding my house have give me not te last months alot of space. But the winter is coming so than there is more spare time for me. And for my first figure project I now it is a biggy and I still not finished but it so fun to work on it.
    I hope to finished this in the next year. The 3e rider is already primed and I have only about 10 figures and 5 horses to do hahaha.
    I will keep you informed. Thanks again for your attention and time to look at my
    project it really helps me alot.
    Greetings Dick (robbyk9)