1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

28mm Moses

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by krom1415, Aug 16, 2008.

1. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    I'm hoping to get my first large scale figure with my birthday money, but here's some of my work in 28mm, comments appreciated

I'm really concerned how my work will translate into larger scale stuff, a whole new start I think

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. AJLaFleche Active Member

Cool (little) stuff. But, Moses, he just doesn't look at all like Charlton Heston! [IMG]
  3. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    :D lol, Saw Charlton in el Cid today, thats a film and a half, most enjoyable. Then settled in to the battle of Britian film, and the Mrs turned it over :rolleyes:
  4. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Nice work Mark! You should have no problem moving up in scale.

Jay H.
    OKC
  5. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Jay, I just wandered over to your vbench, Blimy, thats exactly what standard of painting I was searching for, Stunningly gorgeous, I may be some time perusing your quality paint jobs. Thanks for the heads up, I always find I take a while to find my way around new sites .
  6. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Very nice work. I'm looking forward to seeing larger figures painted by by you.

Cheers
    Roc
  7. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Roc,
    Wow, love your Praetorian Signifier..........just having a look at your vbench, nice groundwork too.

I'll be getting my first figure on monday from Historex UK, its just down the road from me....but I might need some advice :rolleyes: help :D with it, cant make my mind up a andrea bust of full figure
  8. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Good work.
    I really would like to see some of your larger figures. It shouldn't be a problem for you.

Marc
  9. phc35 Active Member

United-States
    Great job on the minis.lets see more

JayII
  10. krom1415 Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks for the replies. I'm still trying to decide what to buy first :confused: