1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

22-23 march Models 2014 in Faenza Italy

Discussion in 'Figure Shows, Workshops and Events' started by Modellismo48, Jan 26, 2014.

1. Modellismo48 Active Member

Italy
    I must inform you and ask you to kindly inform as much as possible other modelers you know
    On 22-23 March in Faenza , Sec . Faenza model organizes the National Competition Show Models 2014

I would like in particular to this event is organized by my club for the past twenty years .
    At every three years since we consortium with neighboring club Imola and Bologna , this is our year of managing the event.

I'll be there with my stand along with some other fellow trader,
    the show will be given by your models and the exhibition of uniforms , maps, vehicles and other equipment that will provide us with a group of fans for the period 1944 to the surroundings.

2 days of modeling, history and entertainment . you can not miss .
    By regulation , the registration form and information on the shuttles I am attaching the link to the club's website where you can find all the answers to the questions.
    I hope you manage to participate as competitors or as visitors

http://www.sezmodfaenza.it/

see you soon with more information
    greetings
    Paolom48

Attached Files:

2. Modellismo48 Active Member

Italy