1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

200mm M14 Rifle

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Nick Majerus, Dec 12, 2008.

1. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is a project for a future release I have been working on. The M14 is the first step in an upcoming project. With the rifle done, it can be used on a number of projects. The M14 has been around since the 1960s. It was just coming into service when I served (1961/64), I had a M1 and a M2 Carbine.

200mm%20M14%20rifle.jpg

2. Jamie Stokes Well-Known Member

Australia
    Is this something...

..you have scratch built, a pre existing kit, or something else?

Most of us (well, me at least) would rather have the right weapon pre made, and then make a figure fit, rather than find the ideal figure, then make the weapon.

Be interesting to see a work up/ SBS

cheers
  3. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    Janus, I have some projects in the works that need a M14 rifle. So I made the M14 rifle, and will sculpt the figure around it. I can modify the rifle to fit my needs. Like add a scope or have a telescoping stock. I can use it with a Vietnam figure or one from Iraq or Afghanistan.
  4. Special Ops Models Active Member

United-States
    That looks great Nick.....look forward to seeing the figure you are going to do.
    Keep up the great work.

Cheers,
    Andy
  5. Nick Majerus Well-Known Member

United-States
    This is the use of the M-14 rifle I sculpted.

The bust is almost complete. It has a pair of sun/protective glasses separate from the head. Also a pouch with a radio for the vest will be added yet.

Sdm1.jpg

Sdm2.jpg

Sdm3.jpg