1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

Completed Critique 200MM German Paratrooper Crete

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by TonyT, Oct 16, 2011.

1. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    As I haven't shown these and as I set up my little photobooth yesterday I thought you might like to see what I did with Maurices excellent German Para, All painted with Vallejo acrylics then the likes of the eyes treated to a gloss varnish, which makes them look odd in photos.. I tried to give his smock that laundered several times so taking on a pressed faded look on the raised details, if that makes any sense.

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

[IMG]

Attached Files:

• G5.jpg
      G5.jpg
      File size:
      31.1 KB
      Views:
    Chris K, Trep, ghamilt1 and 1 other person like this.
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    I assume that the pants and boots are not finished.
    So far you did a excellent job..
    You could concerning to do the eyes all over. He looked crosseyed.

marc
  3. TonyT Active Member

United-Kingdom
    What do you think the boots and pants need? the boots do not show up well but the leather on them is made to look scuffed..... the eyes are weird, they look right in close up just odd in photos as they seem to reflect the light, will try to take another shot of them, the second image shows them better.

this was a close up of them

[IMG]