1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

200mm British Infantryman Afghanistan 2013

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by moz, Feb 11, 2014.

1. baronband Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    I think the new head suits him better, very nice
    John
    MCPWilk likes this.
  2. nautilas Member

United-States
    Love your painting style, i would like to have a go but struggle with the cammo, are you airbrushing everything and will you be doing some more work in progress shots, roy.
    Gellso likes this.
  3. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  4. k_vlgeorge Member

Greece
    one question to experts
    this figure can be painted in the british desert camo or only the multi pattern???
    George
  5. Gellso A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi George,
    It's the latest armour and uniform so it's multicam for the purists.
    However you can alter the flaps on the trouser pockets and put a single button on the flap.
    You'd get away with desert camo on the body armour if you compared it with an older type and worked it accordingly e.g. the two strap part on the shoulder could be removed.
    However the bergen rucksack can be painted in desert camo if you like. They had the same ones in desert camo.

In my opinion if you want to paint it desert camo as it is..then go for it.

Gells
  6. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hope to have this on general release next week. Most pre orders have been sent but if anyone wants to collect one at Southern Expo in Hornchurch this Saturday & Sunday PM me or contact rossmitchel84@gmail.com
    Cheers
    Gordon
    IMG_0097.jpeg
    GARRY likes this.