1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

2009 in Review

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Dec 7, 2009.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Here are most of the figures that I did in 2009. I think I may be missing a couple, but these are pretty much the One Off Originals done this year. this was the first year that I did one-offs and I am really looking forward to what 2010 will bring!!

[IMG]
    [IMG]

Attached Files:

Automata, TWOMOONS, Marcel and 8 others like this.
  2. jcichon Active Member

United-States
    Great work as always Anders. I was pleased to see you did your first figure in oils!!! A big change for you! BTW everyone, the 5 figure revolutionary war vignette won Best of Show Tulsa 2009 and it is ten times nicer in person. A real treat to see.
  3. tonydawe A Fixture

Australia
    Fantastic effort Anders. Such amazing quality and productivity in one year. Makes me feel positively lazy.

As both a painter and sculptor you can be very proud of your achievements this year.
  4. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Great work Anders. Even though Im only recently posting after a LONG lay off, I was watching your work as you posted. Man buddy! Looking back at where you were (which was really pretty good) compared to where you are now? Geeeeez Anders. Light years difference. Your really doing some fantastic work now. Im looking forward to 2010 asa well.

Jim Patrick
  5. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    That's a great production Anders. And all are excellent in sculpting and painting.
    Saw some at Euro and they are great.

Marc
  6. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    An impressive year to say the least Anders!

Jay H.
  7. Black Army Well-Known Member

Hungary
    You had an excelent year Anders!

Congrats!

Cheers,
    Balázs
  8. Tecumsea PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hi Anders,

Some really great work here, I like the way you make the figures look different, Tall, short, Thin, Thick set etc. What an output! even in retirement I can only manage to paint about a figure a month. Let alone sculpt and paint to your standard...look forward to seeing more of your work in 2010.
    Keith
  9. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    thats some impressive output for one year mate and the quality equals the quantity, very nice aray of figures.

Steve
  10. kansas kid Well-Known Member

United-States
    Very impressive work for this year, Anders

Hi Anders:

Wow, you've been very productive this year Anders, with top quality work.
    Like several of the others mentioned, I also have gotten to see your work
    in real time, at the Tulsa, Oklahoma this past year. And the pictures do not
    do your work justice. Looking forward to seeing what you accomplish in

Rick
  11. davidmitchell A Fixture

Scotland
    Looks like you had a good year Anders with some fantastic sculpting and painting.Hope to see more of your work in 2010.

Cheers David
  12. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    Awesome stuff Anders! (y)

When do you have time to eat and sleep!!?
  13. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Thanks guys, it has been a fun and rewarding year. I have learned a ton of stuff and hope to learn twice as much in 2010. I doubt I would be where I am without all of you guys giving hints, tips, suggestions and inspiration along the way.

Haha Gody, well to be honest, I have not worked up to my full capacity this year, sure at times it was busy, but most of the projects have been more or less procrastinated in some stages.