1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

2008 Pegaso Models Painting Contest

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by wampum, Apr 15, 2008.

1. wampum Active Member

Turkey
    Historicus Forma has the great pleasure in announcing The Pegaso Painting Contest.

The initiative is an open competition, in which the painting subjects will be figures from the Pegaso Models' range. The competition will run for a period of 2 months from 15 April to 15 July 2008.

Prizes for the first 3 places will be generously donated by Pegaso Model, and will be awarded as follows:

1. First place will be awarded a 90mm non-mounted miniature (i.e. foot figure) from the Pegaso range of the winner’s choice.
    2. Second place will be awarded a 75mm non-mounted miniature (i.e. foot figure) from the Pegaso range of the second place winner’s choice.
    3. Third place will be awarded a 54mm non-mounted miniature (i.e. foot figure) from the Pegaso range of the third place winner’s choice.

As with all competitions, there are a few simple rules - which can be found HERE.

Thank you.

Algu