1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

2006 MFCA Show new release

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by milminwh, Apr 30, 2006.

1. milminwh Member

Greetings,
    Pls note we will have stock of our latest release, Blockade Runner, American Civil War 1862 at the MFCA Show next week. Kit is cast in 54-mm scale resin and includes scenic ship deck (as shown). This beauty was sculpted by PF's own Joe Hudson, who will also do the box art (which should be done in a few weeks).

[IMG]

Regards,
    John
    Military Miniatures Warehouse
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Congratulations guys. This will be a bit of a refreshing change from the usual Civil War fare.~Gary
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    John,
    You and I have already discussed your new release, the order goes out this week.

Joe,
    I got the book(s) you got this from and you're right lots of ideas. I can't wait to get my hands on a copy of this figure!
  4. Joe Hudson Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Gary,

Thanks. I hope that this will do well for John.

Matt,

I too have been looking through the book and trying to figure out what could be next. I look forward to seeing your painted version of this figure.

Joe
  5. quang Active Member

Belgium
    Hello Joe,

Great to see another of your sculpts going commercial. And an unusual subject at that!

(y) (y) (as always ;) )

Quang
  6. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Joe,
    I have cleared everything off my workbench except the vignette I am working on, so this one will be the next one up. Heck, I will probably work on the two at the same time. ;)
  7. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    My good friend john ! Is realynice tohavethis one commercial . Despiteis notmy cup of tea as an era , its a lovely poseand figure ,and willprobablybe in my gray army soon !!!!! Keep Safe and many Congrats .

BTW did you received my pm?