1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1st 54mm figure

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Alan, May 2, 2005.

1. Alan Guest

2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Alan. I just picked up your Pursuit under Michael Roberts Label. I am glad to see you continue with your woodland Indian theme.
  3. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Congrats my old mate, I too have just received my "the Pursuit" too !!!

I will certainly be adding this one to my collection.

See you soon, what about Everton then????
  4. nagashino New Member

Nice one Alan, and a terrific paint job Marion!

I could be persuaded to paint an indian at this rate! :lol:

Best regards

Phil
  5. johnnyboy New Member

wow keep the indians comming.all your pieces are so great thanks for doing another awesome piece.really appreciate it thanks johnny
  6. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    absolutely magnificent
  7. Kandor8 Active Member

United-States
    Fantastic piece! I have "The Pursuit" and "A Moment in Time" I can't wait to get this one as well.
  8. nagashino New Member

Hi Everyone

Regarding this piece, I received mine yesterday and I have to say it is excellent. I think it is the first 54mm white metal figure I have been able to dry-fit straight from the box.

All you woodland indian fans out there - check it out. You won't be disappointed (y)

Nice one Alan!

Phil
  9. whdamon New Member

United-States
    Thank You Alan/Marion...........just another Fix for this Woodland addict. However here is a plug for your next figure: Wilhelm Tell, a Swiss Icon of close to 700 years ago, complete with crossbow..........perhaps even his son and an apple or two.

Walt Damon
  10. Brad S Member

Wonderful Alan!

I will be getting The Pursuit, and have A moment in Time and 3rd Australian Light Horse - Gallipoli. I have started the last one and might do my first sbs on this sight. All I know is that 'it fits so perfect'!

Thanks for your great work.

Brad Spelts
  11. Alan Guest