1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1976 Roky

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Ranstudio, Jan 23, 2019.

1. Ranstudio New Member

2. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    Wow! Great bust ! The sculpt is just Fantastic !!! :eek::love:(y)
    Oda likes this.
  3. Oda A Fixture

It is an absolutely thrilling piece of sculptural excellence from the extreme likeness down to the super-detailed textures (pores of the skin,fabric of the hat) but in 1:1 I am not sure it belongs to a miniature modelling forum.Other than that,simply amazing.

Oda.
  4. HansDig A Fixture

Netherlands
    That's absolutly GREAT !! The detail, the texture, fantastic !! Now all I dream of is this kind of quality in a Clint Eastwood bust....
  5. grenadier Member

United-Kingdom
    Amazing piece of sculpture.
    Pity there was no room to depict a bit of Rockys famous ‘wife-beater ‘ vest to go with the hat.
  6. thegoodsgt Active Member

United-States
    If you could scale down that skin texture to a 1/12 scale bust, well...that would be a thing!
  7. Edorta A Fixture

Spain
    Certainly I don´t know how could be painted this at the same detail level as the sculpt has.

Military miniatures painted by Eduardo Garcia
    Oda likes this.
  8. Michael Kalk Active Member

fantastic Part....3D sculpt ??
  9. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Here is your Clint Eastwood bust.

Attached Files:

Edorta likes this.
  10. HansDig A Fixture

Netherlands
    Yep, I've seen that one. Great piece, but that one is in bronze, if I'm not mistaken. Did see the same in resin but that needed a bit more work.
  11. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
    Customers targeted :
    Shops selling hats