1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

15th mississippi 1862

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by petermh, Mar 8, 2006.

1. petermh Active Member

United-Kingdom
    this figure is scratchbuilt with michael roberts head and musket.He is wearing rather informally the state issue infantry jacket with red facings.I intend to depict him with his hand resting on the barrel in front of a picket fence (courtesy of starbucks coffee stirrers)
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Comments welcome
  2. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Peter,
    very promising start! Keep us posted!

Jay H.
    OKC
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Peter, Nice work on the figure. It's great to see an early war figure. Be sure to post your progress once the painting starts.~Gary
  4. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    Peter, Great project, glad to see someone doing a MS subject. Can't wait to see it finished. BTW who makes the pack?
  5. petermh Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I,m sorry I've no idea Ifound it in my spares box I've probably had it years