1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

14th Century Knight - Young Miniatures

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Guy, Jun 7, 2005.

1. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    14th Century Knight
    70mm White Metal
    sculpted and painted by Young B. Song

[IMG]

After being thoroughly pleased with Young's Viking I also recieved the new 70mm 14th Century Knight. I was again more than satisfied after examing the kit after it arrived.
    The box art is the painting guide for the front of the Knight and inside the box Young has provided a smaller photograph with the rear view of the Knight.

[IMG]

On the reverse side of the card is a closeup view of the tunic design.

[IMG]

The kit is comprised of 13 parts including the base. The helm is made up of 3 parts and lays at the foot of the Knight. The upper body has been cast seperately from the legs and arms with the sword blade being cast seperately from the hand.

[IMG]

I highly reccomend this fine 70mm kit from Young Miniatures.

Young Miniatures Web site
  2. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Hello Guy,

Seems to me a beautifull figure. But my choice would be to cut his head off and put that other helmet on. I think for me its gonna be another great figure and surely something different.

Marc
  3. KeithP Active Member

United-States
    Still another nice figure that I'll likely never get around painting... ;)

Guy-I look forward to your painting this figure. Are you going to reproduce that tunic design as shown?

Keith
  4. renarts Active Member

United-States
  5. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Keith - Not sure what I will do yet. With the coat blocked off it should make reproducing that desing, or something similar easier.

Thanks MIke.........I downloaded that into my reference file.