1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

142 years AZW and 10 years of a MH

Discussion in '"Today in History", Literature & Media Review' started by Richie, Jan 22, 2021.

1. Richie A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hi All,
    I have just had a look at my profile and unfortunately you have had to put with this Monkey Hanger for a decade banging on about 142 years since the Anglo Zulu War.

Well brace yourselves for the next decade:arghh:.

I must say the last 10 years have flown by and I have made and cemented friendships all around the world that will last a lifetime. I would sincerely like to thank everyone for their guidance, help, encouragement and friendship.

Best wishes from an average painter with top notch enthusiasm for his little passion of the Zulu wars.

cheers
    Richie(y)
    Tom W., DaddyO, 1969 and 1 other person like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Richie

Long may that Monkey continue hanging around and telling us all about AZW ....and also the great models

Here's to the next decade

Treat yourself to a large bananna

Happy benchtime

Stay safe

Nap
    Richie likes this.
  3. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Another 10 years!!! not sure I can cope mate :facepalm:

Just kidding Richie you have achieved a lot in this past 10 years and I do not know anyone else with the level of enthusiasm that you have shown for your favourite subject.
    All the best for the next 10 years mate, and the ten after that.
    Steve (y)
    Richie and Nap like this.