1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

120mm Typhoon/Eurofighter Pilot - Moz Corry

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by MMM, Oct 3, 2019.

1. MMM A Fixture

Hello
    I've received some initial pics of an upcoming release from Mitches Military Models. Sculpted by Moz in 120mm scale it depicts a present day Typhoon/ Eurofighter pilot.

Price will be £35.00 which includes FREE worldwide shipping.

To pre oder please email me on rossmitchel84@gmail.com
    Once I have castings I will send an invoice via PayPal.

Thanks

Ross

www.mitchesmiitarymodels.co.uk

Attached Files:

2. Cannonball A Fixture

Super looking piece Ross.

Neal
    newtonk likes this.
  3. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    And super original, too. Nicely executed.
  4. Blind Pew A Fixture

United-Kingdom
  5. Sgt. Red Active Member

I want this one!!!!
  6. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I think Moz based it on this RAF pilot but I understand that the uniform is the same for all european pilots flying the aircraft.
    Gordon

Attached Files:

newtonk likes this.
  7. Ong Active Member

Actually, if you look closely and compare, the Eurofighter Typhoon pilot's suit closely matches the look of a F-35 pilot's suit. I wonder if Moz can change the helmeted head and a few pouches and items, and thus produce an entirely new 120mm figure for another warplane?
  8. newtonk Well-Known Member

New_Zealand
    Interesting that the gloves are white, as opposed to “regular” flight gloves, which are two tone green / gray. Still, an interesting figure none the less. Any images of the back of the real guy? And no shoulder flashes or patches to mention on the Survitec flight suit.