1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

120mm Gloucester regiment Korea`unfinished`

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by evofive, Dec 19, 2006.

1. evofive New Member

England
    Hi
    Here is my newest figure due for release in early 2007, its a Gloucester reg. sergeant in Korea, i`m offering it in two guises, i`m going to resculpt the head and upper half so it can double up as a Highland div. soldier Rhine crossing 1945. The uniform is the two piece camo windproofs commonly called sas camo windproofs.
    best wishes
    Maurice
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
  2. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Maurice, Great sculpting. I really like what you've done with the folds on the uniform.~Gary
  3. 43rdMichael Member

Great work.

Apologies for my ignorance, but which brand will this be released under?

Cheers,
    michael
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Beautifully sculpted.

Cheers
    Roc
  5. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Looks really good Maurice,beautiful sculping!
    christos
  6. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    that looks good, nice change of the norm figure,
  7. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Maurice great choice of subject, already got me thinking of those SAS operations in the desert in the 50's and 60's.Am i right in asking if this will be on ebay as per the busts and WW2 figures you have produced lately?

Update from me: I have a print of the Rifle Brigade in the Mau Mau campaign wearing these smocks and carying the precursor to the SLR, the FN so I might be in for a sale...
  8. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    Hi Maurice
    compliment one good Work
    it appeals to me the face .

MAB :)
  9. aragorn New Member

Great work. Compliments
    fernando
  10. evofive New Member

England
    Hi
    Thanks for the comments, the figure will be available on ebay as usual or you can order direct from me. the uniform will fit a multitude of eras from 1944 on. When I`ve altered the upper half it will have 37 pattern webbing and a late war toitoise battle bowler.
    Merry Christmas to all
    Maurice
  11. evofive New Member

England
    Sharpie95 if you need an FN my next figure is an Argentine commando 1982 and he will have an FN but with folding stock.
    regards
    Maurice
  12. Markus Well-Known Member

Germany
    Hello Maurice,

great work. I`m looking forward to see him growing.

Cheers,
    Markus

:) :) :)
  13. Jimmy S Well-Known Member

Australia
    Maurice thanks for the reply. I only buy one big kit a year (by big I mean full price) and this is the one!!! The FN would be great for a Rhodesian figure I am planning. I have a couple of Firing line SLR's that could be modified for the early FN's (very simple design compared to later FN's). I think this figure is a great choice as the era covered is seriously neglected, and as you have realised the post war period for the British Army was very busy. I can see this figure covering Suez, Palestine, the far east, early Malaya etc. Any plans for a head set? If you could PM me when it is available that would be most appreciated ,thanks again.