1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

120mm Falklands Royal Marine figure

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by MCPWilk, Apr 26, 2022.

1. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Many of you will have heard of the Imperial Gallery run by Rob Hardwick. Currently The Imperial Gallery is closed for business as Rob has decided to get involved with other sides of the hobby, however, he has been persuaded to re-release some of his best known figures and the first of these tying in nicely with the Falklands Anniversary is The Royal Marine, Falklands 1982. This iconic figure and best seller is based on the statue situated outside the Royal Marine Museum, Southsea.

Falklands Royal Marine - front.jpg

Falklands Royal Marine - back.jpg

This is not a Victory Miniatures kit and is sold under "The Victory Gallery" banner, a new venture between Keith (Victory Miniatures) and Rob (Imperial Gallery) it will be available from 29 April 2022. It will be available to purchase from www.victoryminiatures.co.uk

Happy Modelling,

Mike
  2. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    One I have in my collection, thanks for bringing these figures back.
    MCPWilk likes this.
  3. Steve Ski PlanetFigure Supporter

United-States
    Now that's a good lookin figure.
    MCPWilk likes this.
  4. Woods457 Active Member

United-Kingdom
    It's a great figure, before Rob Hardwick closed Imperial Gallery down i was able to purchase many figures from him, one of which was the Welsh Guards radio operator (Falklands War) which was a variant of this Royal Marine figure..

Here's the ones i bought..

1.jpg
    2.jpg
    3.jpg
    A Blast From The Past likes this.