1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

120mm /1/16 scale Dog

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Patrick Kirk, Jul 1, 2004.

1. Patrick Kirk New Member

I need a lil help (ok, maybe more than a lil, Larry; cha!)...I am working on a vignette and want to include a dog, but I can't seem to find any in 120mm or 1/16 scale...any ideas?

Thanks!
    ;)

All the best,

Patrick
  2. John Long Active Member

United-States
    Patrick, you might try The Lost Battalion. Darla has several accessories of the old Worster line, some that are not listed.
  3. Patrick Kirk New Member

John,
    Great idea...I'll drop her a line; thanks my friend!

All the best
    Patrick
  4. Rob Brown Member

United-States
    Hi
    There are two 120mm kits of Gen Patton which include his dog Willie that might work for you. One is a Warriors kit and the other is a Coree kit. I don't have the kit numbers but you may be able to do a search at one of the retailers that carry these kits. Those are the only dogs in that scale that I know about.
    Rob
  5. Bryon Ray New Member

United-States
    Check out the girftstores like Hallmark the 5 and Dime some times you can find some very nice sculpted pieces , in all scales and a lot anymore are cast in a resin. And the price on most is not bad either.
    ;)
  6. Patrick Kirk New Member

Rob and Bryon,
    Thanks for the update...I'll give both a shot...never even thought about Hallmark; good call!

All the best

Patrick