1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

100mm Michael Roberts Confederate Corporal

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by pmacko, Mar 12, 2006.

1. pmacko Member

I painted this figure about a year ago. It represents my first try with acrylics, mostly PollyScale bottles left over from my wargame figures. I was never all that happy with him but I decided to take some pictures and post here. I think the figure is fantastic, it's my painting that still needs work.

[IMG]

[IMG]
  2. Bill Mayo New Member

My friend, he's not as bad as you think! And yes, that's one terrific figure. Nicely displayed, I might add.
  3. captnenglish Well-Known Member

United-States
    I see nothing wrong with it at all!
  4. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Paul, Well, you have to start somewhere. I can tell you this your work has really evolved, and that's a good thing.~Gary
  5. pmacko Member

Thanks Gary, I appreciate the compliment. Are you going to the Pittsburgh IPMS show on March 25th?
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Paul, I tried to get that date off, but no go. I will be coming off of a nightshift at 7 o'clock that morning.~Gary
  7. pmacko Member

with all the great help on this forum, it's hard to stand still