1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/9th Bust. Eagle Bearer 4th Hussars 1807

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Grod, Nov 29, 2021.

1. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Hello Folks
    The latest subject in our 4th Hussars project is a 1/9th conventional bust variation of the Eagle Bearer. Sculpted in 3D by Ricardo GarijoGoni and printed by Tommi Worton.
    Two optional arms are included, one holding the flag as per the original figure/horse bust and the other holding a sword aloft. Two optional heads are also included with the kit.
    Anyone wishing to pre-order the kit please email ONLY on gordonmi@hotmail.com (please don't use messenger or other forms of contact as I can only collate the orders on email)
    Once pre orders have been despatched it will be available from www.rdgminiatures.com
    Price is £45.00 + shipping
    UK £4.50
    Europe £10.00
    Elsewhere £15.00
    Cheers
    Gordon

PA300018.JPG PA300014.JPG PA300002.JPG PA300003.JPG PA300002.JPG PA300008.JPG PA300013.JPG PA300013.JPG PA300023.JPG PA300007.JPG
    malc, Edorta, Martin64 and 13 others like this.
  2. Redcap A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    This 4th Hussars range of figures and busts are absolutely superb and I already have the 120mm (full) Eagle Bearer figure and the original huge 1/9 bust as well and both are very imposing pieces with great detail and castings.

For what's in the box, these are quite incredible bargains.

Gary
    Tommi, Nap and Grod like this.
  3. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Greece
    Cool
    Tommi and Grod like this.
  4. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Thanks Gar
    Thanks Gary
    Hope to have some for the Christmas Bash which I always look forward to .Cheers
    Gordon
    Redcap likes this.
  5. Nap Moderator

England
    IMG_0417.JPG

Excellent release , nice to have the headwear option as well

This will like the others be popular

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Grod and Tommi like this.
  6. misfit151 A Fixture

Fabulous concept Gordon......(y). Mike
    Grod and Tommi like this.
  7. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Of course the temptation is to have one of each.............

Mike
    Grod, Tommi and Nap like this.
  8. The Riveteer Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Gordon these Look great but I'm not one for busts. Ever thought of releasing selected parts such as heads, weapons, the eagle or pouch etc as conversion sets in 120, 90 or 75mm? Those I would buy!

David
    Grod likes this.
  9. Grod A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Spares are always in demand David and if I had the time its something I would look at producing.
    Cheers
    Gordon
    Nap likes this.
  10. Henk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    I concur, Gordon's figures are very good value for money. If Napoleonics were my thing, I'd be a regular customer*.

This looks like a superb bust, my only observation would be that the detail on the standard is a bit thick, but hopefully clever painting will negate that.

*ok, this obviously drew me to his website, and of course I could not resist... two more recruits joining my grey army :rolleyes: . Ive also noticed that Im too late for one 200mm figure I had my eye on for some time.. ce la vie..
    Nap and Grod like this.