1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/9 scale SS infantryman. End of war

Discussion in 'Painting Techniques' started by Yellow_one, Feb 5, 2006.

1. Yellow_one Active Member

Russian-Federation
    This is large scale 200mm resin figure of SS infantryman. Late period of WWII. Painted by vallejo model color acrylic paints and covered by matt varnish.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    Scenic base now is under construction
  2. pkw4 Active Member

Italy
    That look very realistic.
    Fantastic job.
    Roberto
  3. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi Kirill

Fantastic piece of work, with amazing atmosphere. To get such subtlety in a large scale work is very hard and you have done brilliantly. Your work continues to amaze me and I am pleased to see you doing historical work as well as the fantasy work (which is amazing too; I saw your work at Games Day UK and was stunned!)

We have exchanged messages on Coolmini in the past. (I'm Orb over there, once Colonel Kurtz) I'm sure people here would like to see some of your GW Imperial Guard conversions too.

Post more!!!!

Rob
  4. Roc Active Member

United-States
    Very nice, thanks for posting.

Keep up the good work.

Cheers
    Roc. :)
  5. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hoooly Moly!

What a fantastic piece! This is a very well painted figure to say the least. I love the mood of the figure, very fitting for a late war figure.

Absolutely beautiful! Show us moooore!
  6. Bluesking Active Member

United-Kingdom
    I'm astounded
  7. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Krill, WOW! That is a fantastic paintjob. I love the weariness you've managed to work into his face. The finish on his boots and equipment is also very nice.~Gary
  8. Yellow_one Active Member

Russian-Federation
    Thanks :) Sure, this is not last my posted work. Will be more :)
  9. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    Kirill,
    fantastic work! The weary look on his face is great! The equipment and camo is perfectly done. Keep us posted on mre of your work!

Jay H.
    OKC
  10. nano New Member

Spain
    I love it Kirill, you are not only a painter, you are an artist!
  11. Uruk-Hai PlanetFigure Supporter

Sweden
    Hi Kirill!
    Welcome to the Planet and what a debute.

I really like the splinter camoflage as well as the dirty camoflage on the gloves. Other likes are the ammopouch and the mapcase.

Whom makes this kit?

Cheers
  12. EasyOff Member

Hello Kirill!

I've been staring at your photos for a while now. There goes my day! I'm in love with the way that you painted his uniform, its dirty right where it I'd imagine it to be. Fantastic! It really looks like you did your homework on this one. Thanks for sharing.

Regards,
    John (AKA EasyOff)