1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35th Scale Head

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Anders Heintz, Jan 25, 2004.

1. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Had to take a break from painting and after seeing Gordy's latest face I decided that I should give it a try also. It's done with magicsulpt.

Attached Files:

2. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Had to take a break from painting and after seeing Gordy's latest face I decided that I should give it a try also. It's done with magicsulpt.
  3. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is coming along great Anders.............Keep up the super work! (y)
  4. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    He is coming along great Anders.............Keep up the super work! (y)
  5. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, Nice. This is a very hard scale to sculpt in, so pat yourself on the back. Gordy's work has inspired me also, but I'll wait until I finish my other projects before trying my luck. Keep it up Anders.~Gary
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Anders, Nice. This is a very hard scale to sculpt in, so pat yourself on the back. Gordy's work has inspired me also, but I'll wait until I finish my other projects before trying my luck. Keep it up Anders.~Gary
  7. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Kewl work dood.

Looking forward to seeing what else you get inspired to do , whilst speed painting 10 figures, goign to college , doing a job etc.

Would make me fall over with exhaustion just watching

Robin
  8. Robin Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Kewl work dood.

Looking forward to seeing what else you get inspired to do , whilst speed painting 10 figures, goign to college , doing a job etc.

Would make me fall over with exhaustion just watching

Robin
  9. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    hehe, little heads on a stick

looking great :)
    magicsculpt? is that putty that doesn't cure until it's baked?
  10. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    hehe, little heads on a stick

looking great :)
    magicsculpt? is that putty that doesn't cure until it's baked?
  11. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Cool head,Anders (y) (y) And in my favourite scale too Keep up the good work Cheers Kenneth.
  12. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    Cool head,Anders (y) (y) And in my favourite scale too Keep up the good work Cheers Kenneth.
  13. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Good work Anders! It's great to see you're expanding (or is that decreasing :lol: ) your horizons. Keep up the good work and show us your progress!

-jim
  14. JCOX Active Member

United-States
    Good work Anders! It's great to see you're expanding (or is that decreasing :lol: ) your horizons. Keep up the good work and show us your progress!

-jim
  15. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the encouragement :)

Gordy, Magic Sculpt is a two part epoxy that is self curing, no baking nessessary.

I think my main problem with faces it that I have absolutely no organized way of doing them. I keep watching gordy and he does every step in a specific manner, and seams to be very organized. I just put a blob here and push it until it looks decent and then add another blob. Something I definately need to work on :) Anyways, here is an update on the face, its basically done, I just need to clean it up a bit. It kind of lacks the detail and expression that I am looking for, but I can only do better next time!

Attached Files:

16. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hey Guys!

Thanks for all the encouragement :)

Gordy, Magic Sculpt is a two part epoxy that is self curing, no baking nessessary.

I think my main problem with faces it that I have absolutely no organized way of doing them. I keep watching gordy and he does every step in a specific manner, and seams to be very organized. I just put a blob here and push it until it looks decent and then add another blob. Something I definately need to work on :) Anyways, here is an update on the face, its basically done, I just need to clean it up a bit. It kind of lacks the detail and expression that I am looking for, but I can only do better next time!
  17. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking Better Anders........he is starting to come alive and give more expression................. (y)
  18. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Looking Better Anders........he is starting to come alive and give more expression................. (y)
  19. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    He looks like he just ate a real sour lemon or he just missed the final episode of "Band of Brothers" Either way,an excellent job,Anders (y) Wish I was that good.Keep up the wonderful work and update us soon on your projects.Cheers.Kenneth.
  20. yeo_64 Active Member

Singapore
    He looks like he just ate a real sour lemon or he just missed the final episode of "Band of Brothers" Either way,an excellent job,Anders (y) Wish I was that good.Keep up the wonderful work and update us soon on your projects.Cheers.Kenneth.