1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35 U.S. Tanker WWII

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by seo, Mar 16, 2006.

1. seo Active Member

South-Korea

Attached Files:

2. seo Active Member

South-Korea
    :lol:

Attached Files:

3. Piotr Czyz Active Member

Poland
    A real Beauty!
  4. Christos Well-Known Member

Greece
    Great sculping my friend!Excellent!
  5. jjgurk Member

United-States
    Another masterpiece and a must have.

John
  6. arthur Member

Canada
    WOW!
    Excellent (y)
    Cheers,
    A.
  7. Denis Member

Canada
    Super!!

Another great figure Seo (y)

Denis
  8. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Seo, Great sculpting job my friend. Your attention to anatomy and clothing effects, in addition to attention to detail are to be commended.~Gary
  9. zyclyon Active Member

Singapore
    Since I can't speak Korean, I guess this will have to be my response.
    (y) (y) (y)
    Calvin
  10. Manfred Active Member

(y) (y) (y)

Yes, worth the full three thumbs for excellence.
  11. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    (y) (y) (y)
    great

Regards
    Pawel
  12. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    Seo..that's an absolute beauty..very natural and attractive pose..wow (y)

All the best...Roy.
  13. John Long Active Member

United-States
    This guy, the two Paratroopers, next to an open box of C rations or a keg of wine....instant vignette.

Excellent stuff. I love the jacket, and rolled trouser legs. The only thing I dislike is the lack of a step-by step for this guy.
  14. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Saw this figure earlier today and was astonished at the detail on the figure. Of course there are the "normal" things Ho Seo does so well but just look at the hand holding the coffee cup. It doesn't have the whole fist around the handle with the "death grip" on it. A very nice touch. You can look all over this figure and see the subtle things he has added. The thing that made me pause before responding was this. I knew I had seen the face somewhere. Once I found out who I think it is supposed to be, I was looking for pictures to support my claim. Ok, here it is:

[IMG]

This individual is none other than S/SGT. LAFAYETTE POOL. He is quite the legend amongst us in the American Armored Corps. You can read all about Pool by clicking here. Take a little time to read about this by gone American Legend and pay some homage to the men who payed in blood for the freedom we cherish so much. You can paint it in any way you choose of course. I just personally think the likeness is too close to simply dismiss it. I most CERTIANLY will be buying this figure. In fact, it has just been bumped to the top of my list. (y) (y)

Jim Patrick
  15. SGTCYCLOPS New Member

Hello, Just a question, is this 1/35 scale figure of S/ SGT. Lafayette Pool available in resin? I am interested in getting the figure in resin if possible, any suggestions? Help welcomed and much appreciated. Thank You, Neil Osborn Red Bluff, California USA
  16. Major_Goose Well-Known Member

Greece
    WOW !!! Another beauty !!!!! Your fingers do work in warp sped my friend !!! BRAVO
  17. MAB Well-Known Member

Italy
    It compliments SEO
    beautiful sculpture
    optimal expression makes them and also the folds of the dressed ones
    your hand is much happy one also in the details.
    You have a good talent
    BRAVO. ;)

MAB
  18. Jim Patrick Active Member

United-States
    Neil, I don't believe it will be available in resin (that is I THINK). It will be 1/35th though.

Jim Patrick
  19. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Seo you have exceptional talents my friends. I can only watch and admire

Stephen Mallia
  20. Bill Mayo New Member

This is a work of art. Natural and convincing at a glance! I was concerned the holster was undersized but on second look it works.

Congrats Seo!!!!