1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1:35 Sturmtrupper

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Kamil Feliks Sztarbala, Jan 8, 2004.

1. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    Hi all
    At first, i want to apologize all of You for my english.. I know, its wery poor.. But i'm sure it will be better
    I want to present my new 1:35 figure. It's a german Sturmtrupper. Taht figure is inspired on picture from one of Osprey publications.
    I've starded with my friends a small figure project about Great War. Here, in Poland it is not very popular theme[?]. It is almost impossible to buy any figures from WWI. So i've started to do some figure myself.
    It is based on die cast academy figure from Friulmodel
    [IMG]

I've remodel an original shoes. Puttee [i'm not sure is it correct right word] are made with metal tape. Bandage on left hand too. And then i've started my work with milliput (superfine white). I give You first results of my work.

[IMG]

[IMG]

That was result of first evening of my work. Now it looks like that:

[IMG]

Now i'm looking for Your opinions and questions

Salute!
    Kamil Feliks Sztarbala
  2. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    Hi all
    At first, i want to apologize all of You for my english.. I know, its wery poor.. But i'm sure it will be better
    I want to present my new 1:35 figure. It's a german Sturmtrupper. Taht figure is inspired on picture from one of Osprey publications.
    I've starded with my friends a small figure project about Great War. Here, in Poland it is not very popular theme[?]. It is almost impossible to buy any figures from WWI. So i've started to do some figure myself.
    It is based on die cast academy figure from Friulmodel
    [IMG]

I've remodel an original shoes. Puttee [i'm not sure is it correct right word] are made with metal tape. Bandage on left hand too. And then i've started my work with milliput (superfine white). I give You first results of my work.

[IMG]

[IMG]

That was result of first evening of my work. Now it looks like that:

[IMG]

Now i'm looking for Your opinions and questions

Salute!
    Kamil Feliks Sztarbala
  3. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola!

All I see are red X's :( tried to copy url and paste into browser, still didnt work. Would love to see your work though so check your links :)
  4. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Hola!

All I see are red X's :( tried to copy url and paste into browser, still didnt work. Would love to see your work though so check your links :)
  5. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    hmmm strange.. On my all is correct. I really don't know what is the reason of Your/Yours trouble.. Have You any ideas? Help me, please!
    Now i can send You that fotos by e-mail. Just send a message to me- sztabi@box43.pl

Kamil
  6. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    hmmm strange.. On my all is correct. I really don't know what is the reason of Your/Yours trouble.. Have You any ideas? Help me, please!
    Now i can send You that fotos by e-mail. Just send a message to me- sztabi@box43.pl

Kamil
  7. Edson Member

Mexico
    I can see the pictures very well budy, maybe the problem was just for a moment, and by the other side, let me tell you congratulations, if these is your First figure, well,you are in the right way, is a very nice work.

Salute!
    Keep the good work
    Ed (y)
  8. Edson Member

Mexico
    I can see the pictures very well budy, maybe the problem was just for a moment, and by the other side, let me tell you congratulations, if these is your First figure, well,you are in the right way, is a very nice work.

Salute!
    Keep the good work
    Ed (y)
  9. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    Thanks.
    But this is not ma first figure. I've sculptetd till now two 1:35 figures- two american soldiers from Great War, one girl - 54 mm and some polish pilots in 1:48. Here You can find a majority of my figures..

Kamil
  10. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    Thanks.
    But this is not ma first figure. I've sculptetd till now two 1:35 figures- two american soldiers from Great War, one girl - 54 mm and some polish pilots in 1:48. Here You can find a majority of my figures..

Kamil
  11. Edson Member

Mexico
    Tahnks.
    But this is not ma forst figure. I've sculptetd till now two 1:35 figures- american soldiers from Great War, one girl - 54 mm and some polich poilots in 1:48. Here You can find a majority of my figures..

Kamil [/b][/quote]
    :eek: Oh well, in that case, Excellent Work, and beautiful figures budy

cheers
    Ed (y)
  12. Edson Member

Mexico
    Tahnks.
    But this is not ma forst figure. I've sculptetd till now two 1:35 figures- american soldiers from Great War, one girl - 54 mm and some polich poilots in 1:48. Here You can find a majority of my figures..

Kamil [/b][/quote]
    :eek: Oh well, in that case, Excellent Work, and beautiful figures budy

cheers
    Ed (y)
  13. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Kamil I will post this link into our link section.

thanks,
    Guy (y)
  14. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Beautiful work Kamil I will post this link into our link section.

thanks,
    Guy (y)
  15. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!
    ok.. I'll give You another figure.. But in a new topic
  16. Kamil Feliks Sztarbala New Member

Poland
    THANKS THANKS THANKS!!!!
    ok.. I'll give You another figure.. But in a new topic
  17. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Now I can see pictures, the pictures are very funky looking like browns and yellows, must be my screen but I can see them.

The work you posted in the links is looking great though!! :)
  18. Anders Heintz Well-Known Member

United-States
    Now I can see pictures, the pictures are very funky looking like browns and yellows, must be my screen but I can see them.

The work you posted in the links is looking great though!! :)
  19. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    excellent! (y)
    the leggings are lead foil?
  20. gordy Well-Known Member

United-States
    excellent! (y)
    the leggings are lead foil?