1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35 SS Grenadier, Ardennes 1944 from D-Day MS in progress

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pavka, Jul 6, 2014.

1. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Hello,
    Waiting for the castings of WWI figures I started sculpting new figures. First is a SS grenadier from Ardennes Offensive, eating captured US canned food by his bayonnet. In fact he is almost finished, only MP40 ammopouch and few details remain to be done. Scale 1/35.
    Hope you like it.
    Any comments are welcome!
    Cheers
    Pawel

[IMG] [IMG] [IMG][IMG] [IMG]
  2. marios1 Active Member

hi Pawel , fantastic figure, fantastic pose and face expression....which will be his companion??'Now that you are touching Ardenne ...there is the possibility you ll realize same winter gi at rest??? DAMMNN...^^^
    This figure will be added to your british team and ww1 british to my list...i ll buy all them togheter when these two german will be ready....!!!

Mario.
  3. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thanks a lot Mario! SS Tankman will be his companion. I am planning two other germans from Ardennes as a crew for captured willys jeep. And after that, there will be winter GI's I think.
    Best
    Pawel
    Mark Dollery likes this.