1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35 sculpting British Despatch Rider and MP

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Pavka, Oct 11, 2013.

1. Mark Dollery Well-Known Member

United-Kingdom
    yep, me too!!!!!! :)
    Mark D
  2. gdt Active Member

Belgium
    Beautiful sculpture.
    I think it will be a Canadian and not a British because of the jacket that is typically Canadian (according to Ron Volstad)

I also sculpted a despatch rider

[IMG]
    Sokol likes this.
  3. Pavka Well-Known Member

Poland
    Thanks Mark!
    Thank you "gdt"! Of course it can be Canadian and also a British. I know and have got this Osprey and if you read a description of this colour plate they said that he (Canadian) wore as they British counterparts.... Beside of this I studied this subject very carefully and must say, that there are many patterns of those Despatch Riders jackets, longer, shorter, two row of buttons (as yours and Volstad's plate), one row of buttons (like mine). There are also privately made jackets. By the way I like very much folds and wrinkles and details of your Rider, but I think you have to correct his face a little. The rest is great, but the face needs work!
    Best regards
    Pawel
  4. Sokol Member

Hungary
    Brilliant (y) !!