1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35 SCALE WWII US PARAS REVIEW IN DETAIL BY H3MODELS.COM

Discussion in 'Reviews , Video Reviews and Open Book' started by Stelios Demiras, Sep 26, 2022.

1. Stelios Demiras A Fixture

Greece
    Open Box Video Review of the High Quality 3D Printed Scale Models, Figures & Accessories of the H3Models.com company!Here we have a more in depth review with closer shots using a High Definition camera so the details will be clearer!More information on painting Figures, Dioramas, Vignettes and Scale models in Mr Black Publications Editions! www.mrblackpublications.com

2. Tutilo17 PlanetFigure Supporter

Switzerland
    Thanks for the review. I purchased some of these paras. The details are indeed very nice and crisp. However I made the experience that after removing the print supports with a clipper I was left with numerous dents (where the supports were connected to the model) that require filling. Anybody else made this experience? How can it be avoided?