1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35 Panzerart USMC Tank Crew

Discussion in 'Completed Figures' started by Kimmo, Oct 24, 2021.

1. Kimmo A Fixture

My latest project is a lovely USMC tanker by Panzerart in 1/35th scale. I made a simple base using cork bark and some laser cut plants for vegetation. Everything is brush painted with Vallejos as per usual. a full blog can be found here. I took two sets of photos on different backgrounds, the white is very close to reality and the black came out a bit darker and moodier as I hadn't readjusted the white balance when I switched to the black background. I'll post them separately, first the white:

1.JPG

2.JPG

3.JPG

4.JPG

5.JPG

6.JPG

7.JPG

8.JPG

9.JPG

Kimmo
    Nap, blaster and Martin64 like this.
  2. Kimmo A Fixture

And the black:

10.JPG

11.JPG

12.JPG

13.JPG

14.JPG

15.JPG

16.JPG

17.JPG

18.JPG

19.JPG

It's an interesting comparison of how the tones shifted, and how certain elements come out more. All the camera settings and lighting was the same except for the exposure bias, which was dialed back.

Kimmo
    1969, Nap and blaster like this.
  3. MoboSchreuder A Fixture

Excellent work and painted

Mobo
  4. Kimmo A Fixture

Cheers Mobo!

Kimmo
  5. Nap A Fixture

England
    Hi Kimmo

Excellent result , I prefer the white backing but either way a really enjoyable SBS to follow and to see the result here

Thanks for sharing

Happy benchtine

Nap
  6. Kimmo A Fixture

Cheers Nap!

It is a matter of preference, and both offer a different look and mood.

Kimmo