1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1:35 Australian infantry APPEAL

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Chas Young, Aug 29, 2008.

1. Chas Young New Member

Australia
    I'd like to encourage a big push for Australia day!

Here's hoping that modellers answer the call and our voices are heard by the figure manufacturers.

Chas
  2. MikkoH Member

Finland
    I would love to see Aussie pacific figs.
  3. Chas Young New Member

Australia
    Great Mikko,

I have added you to the list. Thanks for your support.

Chas
  4. HiroshiAirborne Active Member

United-States
    Count me in as well! Why should the Marines have all the fun in the PTO diorama world? (No disrespect intended to any former or current Marines here)
  5. Chas Young New Member

Australia
    G'day all,

Kitmaker's Newsdesk Managing Editor, Jim Rae, the has met with the Master Box Ltd. team in Nuremburg.

Unfortunately, the decision to produce an Aussie infantry kit has not yet been decided, as the work involved with their new vehicle and figure kits is (understandably) enormous.

So, keep up the interest guys! In the wake of the Nuremburg Toy Fair is where our battle is either won or lost. Now is the time to prove that there is growing interest in this appeal.

Get your names down and PLEASE post reference material!

Chas
  6. dannyk01 New Member

Australia
    Thanks Chas for keeping us on an update. just recently i was thinking about the thread. Anyway, i do hope that they do release a set of Aussie figures :eek:
    Finally there will no need for doing any conversion work to British soldiers :D

Cheers,
    Daniel