1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35...54mm Russian Peasants hut

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by Kevindunne, Mar 27, 2019.

1. Kevindunne Active Member

United-States
    Does anyone know of a company that makes a 54mm, 1/35scale Russian peasant Hut or wooden house?
    Thanks,
    Kevin
  2. hypertex Active Member

United-States
    Try Custom Dioramics. They don't seem to have a website, but they have at least two "Russian Dwellings" and a "Russian Hut," perhaps more. I bought one at a show last year.
    R Dominick likes this.
  3. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Babelfish and housecarl like this.
  4. tigerdio Active Member

United-States
    customdioramics.com/shop

5. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    I would have sworn that MiniArt makes one, too, but I haven't been able to find what I was thinking of. This is the page for 1/35 scale buildings at their website, though, and you might like to take a look: https://miniart-models.com/catalogue/categories/building-and-accessories-1-35/

I am sure that one of the Eastern European kit makers has one. If not MiniArt, I'm sure I have seen such a product from one of them. If I can find what I'm thinking of, I'll share it back here.

Prost!
    Brad
  6. arj A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Babelfish likes this.
  7. Mirofsoft A Fixture

Belgium
  8. theBaron A Fixture

United-States
    Hmm...yes, MiniArt, but in my mind, I thought it was a traditional wooden house, with the decorative carvings, not the destroyed house. Though now that I think of it, that might have been a scratchbuilt project over at the Figure-Mad Forum. Shows how unreliable the human memory can be.

If I do find what I'm thinking of, I'll share it.

Prost!
    Brad
  9. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Hi Brad, Im thinking the same.. weather it was mini art or not I'm unsure.. I have something.. but where in the grey army and by whom I have no idea . there was also a company that did a wooden laser etch cabin/house.. that I have seen somewhere...