1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/35 (2nd) U.S. Special Forces Iraq

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by seo, May 9, 2006.

1. seo Active Member

South-Korea
    :lol:

Attached Files:

2. seo Active Member

South-Korea
    :lol: :lol:

Attached Files:

3. seo Active Member

South-Korea
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Attached Files:

4. angus147258 New Member

Amazing work!
    It's great to see your technique on faces.
  5. Tomas Member

Spain
    Congratulations,Seo.
    Very well done!!.
    Stunning face sculpt.What material do used?.
    All the best,

Tomas
  6. olly_usafsoc New Member

Thanks for covering a relativley neglected subject - i plan to get these two and place them in/around the forthcoming MIG Toyota! Cheers and excellent sculpting :eek:
  7. m@rp Active Member

Belgium
    Hi Seo,
    Beautiful work, very interesting.
    I very enjoy that SBS but do you have some pics on how you did the eyes: eyeballs, upper eye lid ,bottom eye lid.
    Thank you for your help
    Pascal
    Belgium
    My personal website
  8. 43rdMichael Member

Excellent work Seo. Thanks for posting the step by step pictures. It's really interesting to watch the figure come together.

These two are going to make a wonderful pair!

All the best,
    michael
  9. seo Active Member

South-Korea

Attached Files:

10. seo Active Member

South-Korea

Attached Files:

11. Argyll Member

Scotland
    You need to make the Body armour more bulkier and define the Strike Plate inserted inside the armour,but it's a beautiful sculpture
  12. RobH Active Member

United-Kingdom
    excellent sculpt as always!

but if you have one, could you include a photo of just the wire armature to show how you make this? That would be most useful

Rob
  13. romain Active Member

fantastic sculptjob !!!! as alway .... but I have a criticise if you permit :) , it is about the anatomy and the posture of the man > there is a problem with the right legs , normaly this leg must be in the same axis than the head , here the man have a strange posture , the leg is realy too much behind the rest of the body ... it difficult to explain with my bad english but I hope you understand me ;)

romain
  14. Zetork Member

Mexico
    Great job seo!
    About romain's comment i understand what he says but i see the little problem more in the bust part, i think it woul have a more inclinated position, the left shoulder upper, i don't know, maybe are the photos. Any way this is a realy nice work!
    Zetork
  15. Marijn Van Gils New Member

Hello Seo,

congratulations on a beautifull sculpt, and thanks for the step-by-step pics, especially the face. I know also quite some armour modellers that will be interested in this figure!

Best wishes,

Marijn

PS: I have heard several requests for special force troops in cold weather outfit (Bagdad is not the only theater of operations, and the mounainious areas in Irak can be quite cold and sometimes wet), preferably with a civilian overcoat (ski-coat). It would certainly make for a very interesting and colourfull figure! Maybe Infinity Shape would be interested in releasing one if you sculpt it?
  16. kim New Member

fantastic work Seo! Excellent step by step pictures ...
  17. my9669 New Member

United-States
    simply fantastic!!!! if only i knew where to get it
  18. Zlobov*S Active Member

Hi Seo!
    It is very evident sbs - interestingly and very high quality - thanks - great pleasure to observe!
    Yours faithfully.
  19. Roy New Member

United-Kingdom
    I thought the man was back on the Planet, but no..!!

We miss your sculpts Seo..they are always fantastic...

All the best...Roy.
  20. xtrapee New Member

Germany
    Also for me a fantastic work. Thanx for sharing.
    Patrick