1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/3.5 Predalien bust by Narin

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by khorgor, Dec 22, 2008.

1. khorgor Member

Australia
    Released about a week or so ago, the new bust by Narin

For lovers of alien, big scales or just want something different to try

The bust is sclaed at 1/3.5. The length is 13" and I think about the same height.

Weighing at 10 lbs of resin with a clear head dome and all parts shown, this bust is probably one of the biggest you can get. The down side is the $190 US price tag which makes it about $277 aussie

You can preorder the bust from here: http://www.predatorstuff.com/shop/item_153/

and the photo:
    [IMG]

P.S. if anyone is worried about this website after my last review. Don't be. After reading my review of the kit, the owner of the predatorstuff website got in contact with me and fixed up the problems I had with the bust. This guy is awesome and really is a great customer serviceman. I highly recommend!
  2. Guy A Fixture

United-States
    Thats quite an awesome bust. Lots of detail too.
  3. gothicgeek A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    wow thats is amazing.....

i want !

lol

mark
  4. khorgor Member

Australia
    I want one too!! but that price is a killer
    plus I have no rrom to store more kits at the moment...lol