1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/20th figures??

Discussion in 'General Figure Talk' started by lolok, Jan 19, 2007.

1. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Hi everyone...
    I'm scratchbuilding a 1/20th scale Ocean racing yacht for a boat chandlers shop and need a figure to fill up the cockpit.
    It's a singlehanded yacht so only need 1 reasonably adaptable figure.
    Any Ideas from our knowledgeable team????
    All ideas gratefully acccepted..
    Jim....
    I may get away with 1/18th as this appears to be a popular scale for toy soldiers Etc..
  2. yeo_64 Well-Known Member

Singapore
    Hi Jim !
    How about trying those 1/20th Nitto sci-fi figures from their Mak zBv 3000 model range ? I'm sure that you can easily adapt the " Mercenary " figure set or something similar to your purposes. HTH. Cheers !
    Kenneth.
  3. Sambaman Well-Known Member

United-States
    They may be too big, but Tamiya has several sets of 1/24 scale injected figures they push for their racing cars and bikes. Still readily available on eBay if you look. Good Luck!

Jay H.
    OKC
  4. lolok Active Member

United-Kingdom
    Thanks or the ideas...The tamiya figs are a sound suggestion..Easier to find and very adaptable...
    many thanks.....
    Jim.