1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/16 Scale Ruller

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by microsculpt, Feb 11, 2006.

1. microsculpt New Member

United-States
    Greetings, everyone!

Just curious if a 1/16 scale ruler is manufactured by anyone? I've got rulers for all the other scales — but have never seen one for 1/16. Is there one?

Thanks!

Tom
  2. alexwencho Active Member

United-States
    make mine 1/9...hooooraaaawww!

awd
  3. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    I've yet to see one. Could you not take a 1/24 or larger ruler and scan it and then take a section that is equal to say 10" feet, enlarge that and use it as your scale/ i know it's not the same but it would work.~Gary
  4. microsculpt New Member

United-States
    Hi, Gary!

Actually, I have one I made on the computer that I use all the time—but it is a paper print out. I was just looking for a "permanent" one.

Thanks.

Tom
  5. jasonballamy Member

1/16th should be easy to obtain, any good supplier of drawing office equipment will have imperial scale rules. 3/4" to 1ft is equal to 1/16th.

If you are in the US then it will be easier than here in the UK where we use metric but imperial are still available to order.

Jason
  6. garyjd Well-Known Member

United-States
    Tom, You may want to check with a drafting supply company. You may even be able to find something online.~Gary
  7. TorMag Member