1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/16 Machine Gunner started.

Discussion in 'Sculpting' started by Pekka, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Pekka Active Member

Finland
    With the gun:
    [IMG]
  2. fanai Well-Known Member

Australia
    whoa - that is fantastic - almost looks dangerous
    Ian
  3. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Pekka, I really like what you're doing.The changes in the pose made a big difference and your handling of folds and creases is nothing short of excellent. I know you mentioned using Super sculpey firm. I have some but still have to use it.What can you tell me about it cause I was sort of put off by its stiffness.Did you use anything to make it slightly softer to handle?

Stephen
  4. Pekka Active Member

Finland
    Thanks Ian,Stephen. :)
    I just knead the SS Firm a few moments in my hands and it becomes softer but as the name implies it´s stiffer than normal SS. I like the stiffness of SS Firm, suits my style and the grey color is better because all imperfections are easily visible.
    Pekka
  5. slaj Well-Known Member

Malta
    Thanks Pekka,I will give it a try

Stephen
  6. Andreas W. Member

Germany
    hey pekka!

hyvä work:D

Andreas
  7. T50 A Fixture

United-States
    looking great so far!!! :D
  8. 1969 A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Pekka i didnt realise you are using SS Firm, i have used SS and was wondering about using SS Firm, after your explenation i will give it a go, sounds more suited for me than normal SS.

Very nice progress by the way (y)

Steve