1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/12 Janissary Bust -New from RP MODELS

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Apr 14, 2022.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

It is with a great pride that today I share the new generation of RPmodels Busts...

These new busts are a new concept. It's a simple concept... Open the box and start painting... There is no need to clean anything, use putty, try to make the pieces fit, waste our precious time with tasks that we don't like so much and take pleasure... These pieces are direct casting in 3D print, allowing you to obtain the smallest and most subtle details... Extreme detail, allowing you to enjoy every moment of painting...
    I hope you like and enjoy... If you want to contact us, please contact us to rpmodels.pt@gmail.com or in our website www.rpmodels.pt

Thank you so much.
    With best regards

55.jpg 44.jpg 33.jpg 11.jpg 22.jpg _DSC1141.jpg
    Martin64, Redcap, DEL and 7 others like this.
  2. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

What a great Easter surprise .......sounds a interesting idea with the new concept

Excellent artwork from Konstantin

A bust and a figure in ideal sizes for display and painting

Impressive video as well

Thanks for sharing

Nap
    Hugo Pereira likes this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello BIG GUY

Thank you so much for your words... Its important do something new and different. We need improve the hobby and in my opinion this is a way for people enjoy more what they like more... Painting...

Konstantin Pinaev did a tremendous job. We are living strange moments in this moment and I hope the things improve and we can live better... I hope the reason come and put the end at the strange times we are living...

Thank you so much.
    Big hug and a kiss to Caroline
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

Can the piece be painted without the leopard skin as there looks to be some fine details on the actual clothing of the bust

Nap
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Big Guy

Yes... The cape have the texture of hair... You can paint other kind of big cat...

Big hug
    Hugo
  6. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Fantastic! Hugo is the man. Always at the leading edge of technology and with new concepts. Would like to see pictures of a raw copy of the bust rather than a painted one.
    Nap likes this.
  7. Warren SMITH A Fixture

Australia
    Amazing sculpt, and stupendous brush work....
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Yellow Cat

Im sorry just answer right know but im with a little problem in family and Im trying to solve him... Lets see what will happens... Let me arrive tomorrow at the office and I will take photos accordingly the parts for you can see the casting and you can take your own conclusion...

We need to improve and increase anther step in the hobby. The hobby need innovation to improve and for we can enjoy all the moments... Instead losing time in things we dont like. I hope you enjoy and in the future I will try bring this reallity to the figures... But we need a little more time to do tests...

Thank you so much.
    Big hug
    Hugo
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Warren

Thank you so much for your words... I ask you apologies just for answer right know...

Thank you for believe in RPmodels and in me...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

Like I promised you can see the pieces of the 3d resin casting.

WhatsApp Image 2022-04-19 at 11.29.39.jpeg

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Martin64 likes this.
  11. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Hi Hugo,

The kit looks great. Is this straight from 3d printing and no molding and casting ? Do you need to clean the supports and bridges before shiipping out to your customers?
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Felix

Thank you so much for your message. The customer will receive a piece ready to paint. Its what I shared before... You open the box and start paint... And you can start the painting enjoyment immediately... Its the best part...

Thank you so much...
    Big hug
    Hugo
    Nap, Helm and Martin64 like this.
  13. Helm A Fixture

England
    Top class as ever Hugo and an excellent idea.
    Steve
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Steve

Thank you so much for your words... We will try improve and bring new ideas and concepts...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.