1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/12 Guerrilha Child in Peninsular War

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Clrsgt

Like we talked... Today you can see all the details. Its a great bust (in my opinion), and I love all the details...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Absolutely. Sorry Hugo question was lost in translation. In english the hobby horse is a name that refers to the toy horse carried on his back.
    I was wondering if it was a favourite toy of your son as well as a perfect metaphor for lost innocence.
    Quick google search gives an interesting insight into the history and mythology of the Hobby Horse.
    It's a wonderful element on a true masterwork that is full of passion and pathos.
    And believe me we are all in awe of the work you do in your profession and for us hobbyist painters
    Cheers
    Derek
    Airkid and Nap like this.
  3. Wayneb A Fixture

United-States
    Hugo.........You know that I have crucified your computer generated work in past, and to be honest I'm still old school and will always respect a hand sculpted piece of work before a computer generated sculpt. But I have to say that this one is very impressive no matter the personal meaning...........Keep up the good work....It's inevitable...

Wayne
  4. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

CONGRATULATIONS on this release ...so much has gone into the work to release and it's paid off so well

The textures are clear and with so many painting options

Nice details including the fruit and the hobby horse he carries still clinging onto childhood

Good clear videos as well

The artwork by Ricardo Pisa is just great

Think I will call my version "Innocence lost"

Thanks for sharing

Stay safer

Big Hugs

Nap
    MalcC likes this.
  5. custer760 Well-Known Member

Excellent bust...full of character and so different and the painting is awesome...Bravo!!
    Who painted this büßt Hugo?
    Regards
    Pete
  6. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Del

My apologies for the miss understanding... Im sorry any inconvenience...

My son have a toy like that... And he like a lot running and playing with him... Its very difficult to develop at some time a concept with a child, warrior and a men... Its because of that I apply that toy... To try to get the symbol of a child and to maintain the harmony of the piece... It was very hard and many times we start from the beginning but in the end I believe the result is amazing...

Thank you so much for everything and again my apologies for the miss-understanding...

Thank you.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    MalcC, DEL and Airkid like this.
  7. Bootneck Well-Known Member

Hi Hugo.
    Never saw this one coming and wow!
    I’ve emailed Steve at SK in the hope he has a copy left.
    Thank you for the amazing work you do both in your professional life and your contributions to our hobby.

Stay safe you and your family & Team at RP.
    Peter.
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Wayne

Its what you said... We already talked of that in the past... 3D its just a tool... Nothing else... In my opinion traditional or 3D don't matter. The important its we like the sculpt and the click between us and the sculpt... That its the most important thing... I wish one day you can paint one 3D sculpt...

Thank you so much for your words and for admire our work.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello BIG GUY

Thank you so much for the words... But all RPmodels friends and fans are in congratulations. Lot of people help us in the research and in the development. Otherwise we never had a bust so beautiful like this... This is a victory of all of us...

Very nice name... I loved...

Big hug and a kiss to Caroline
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Pete

Thank you so much for your comment... Its was painted by a friend... Ricardo Pisa... He is a very talented guy... I love his work...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my good FRIEND Peter

How are you my FRIEND? Everything is alright? I hope everything is fine with and the family... I talked yesterday with Steve and he told he just have a few left... But im very happy because you already contact him to get 1 piece for you...

Thank you so much for the strength and the encourage words... Im tired... Its a reallity... But Im in the fight and I know Humanity will won this Battle. We can take a little time, but in the end, we will won...

Big hug and stay safe.
    Hugo
  12. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Hugo, managed to get a copy reserved.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Steve

Thank you so much for everything...

Big hug
    Hugo
  14. MalcC A Fixture

England
    Hi Hugo

I think this is an excellent subject, and I think will prove to be a popular piece.
    Would certainly like to add this to my collection.

Malc
    Nap likes this.
  15. Capt. Warren Active Member

United-States
    This is up to or exceeds the phenomenal products you produce Hugo! I agree, this is special since it is your OWN son modeled. WOW, He is a beautiful child and you have done something that I am sure makes him as proud of you as you are of him! We are all going to have a great time painting this spectacular figure and waiting patiently for the diorama .. Be well my good friend and thank you not only for this fine work, but for the work you have done on the front line of the COVID-19 pandemic. You are truly a hero!!!
    Nap likes this.
  16. Nap Moderator

England

WELL SAID William

Nap
  17. housecarl Moderator

United-Kingdom
    Superb concept and very well done Hugo.(y)
  18. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. MalcC

In first place apologies for the delay answer... But wasn't possible answer before... Thank you so much for your comments... I wish you can have this in your collection. The bust its SOLD OUT... You have to get your copy in one of my partners because its gone...

Thank you so much...
    With best regards
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  19. Nap Moderator

England

Get hold of SK he should have some on the way ...but be quick !!!!!

Nap
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Warren

Thank you so much for your words and my apologies for didn't answer earlier... But the work is insane... We are all heroes... Im take care of you but I need you help me and take protections... We will won this but we need a big effort to win... We have to fight...

Big hug my friend
    Take care
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.