1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/12 Guerrilha Child in Peninsular War

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Nov 28, 2020.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello

It´s with great pride that today I launch the new bust. It's a 1/12 Bust of a Guerrilla Child in Peninsular War, fighting against Napoleon Occupation.

And I will left you with a few minutes of history of this piece...

And know the photos, like I promise yesterday...
    DSC_0144.png

DSC_0145.png

DSC_0146.png

DSC_0148.png

DSC_0149.png

DSC_0152.png

DSC_0153.png

DSC_0154.png

DSC_0155.png

DSC_0162.png

DSC_0168.jpg

DSC_0147.png

This is a Limited Edition of 150 pieces and just a few left. If you need something or want any help, please contact me to rpmodels.pt@gmail.com

To finish, I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you that believes in RPmodels. Your strength and believes are the best we have to continue grow up and be better...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira

PS: This Bust its a TRIBUTE to my SON... This is his bust...
  2. yellowcat A Fixture

Canada
    Another super fantastic release from Hugo.

Felix
    grasshopper likes this.
  3. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND

You are suspicious... LOL... You are my friend... But I agree with you... I believe this is my best bust... And its very emotional for me... Its my son bust... We did from the beginning...

20.jpg

And then we changed the anatomy to catch the idea of a child recharge his weapon...

Thank you so much for everything...
    I will call you soon...
    Thank you so much.
    Big hug
    Hugo
  4. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Singapore
    Now this =i=s cool!
  5. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Romariogendalf

Thank you so much... Im very happy because you liked... Thank you so much...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  6. Romariogendalf A Fixture

Singapore
    This is good to make 2 place one by one in one place, you are good in mrketing too)
  7. DEL A Fixture

Scotland
    Beautiful work. Is the hobby horse personally significant?
    Cheers
    Derek
  8. Helm A Fixture

England
    Very nice piece as always, full of little touches.
    Steve
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Romariogendalf

LoL... I dont have any formation in marketing but I precate the comment... Its something I will try to put in the future then... If its a good strategy, lets go... Let use her in the future...

Thank you so much for the tip...

With best regards
    Hugo
  10. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Derek...

Thank you so much... The hobby in my point of view and in this moment its VERY IMPORTANT to maintain you mental health... Im talking by myself... My work in this moment its very hard... The best part of the day when I can relax its the meals period, when I talk with my guys in the studio... And I saw all the works and chat about them... For me the hobby is crucial to maintain my health... And today, I believe many people that have their hobbies, can continue relax in this hard moments... But again... This is my view... Im talking by myself...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Steve

Thank you so much for your words... This piece its very personal and I gave a few special touches in this bust... But thank you so much for believe in RPmodels...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  12. Airkid PlanetFigure Supporter

England
    Hugo, that is excellent, with many innovations, like the Legion d'Honneur " borrowed" no doubt from a French officer, the sack of oranges, the facial expression in biting the cartridge - everything fits. Top quality work sir!

Phil
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Phil

Thank you so much for your sympathy words... Truly predicated... In RP we are aways trying to improve and be different... Sometimes dont work so well, but in this bust I believe we got all the main objectives. Of course this piece its very special and emotional to me, but I think this is my best bust... The proof of that its the quantity of pieces people are reserving... Im very happy...

Thank you so much for believe in our work...
    Thank you...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Airkid likes this.
  14. Steve Brodie PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Aqwsome, awesome and awesome. Gotta get one of rhese
    Nap likes this.
  15. Stepa New Member

New_Zealand
    Excellent paint job as well. Commend the painter.

lots of different fabric textures to pick out as well put into the master.

i trust the muse has been well rewarded for the use of his likeness.;)
    Nap likes this.
  16. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my Good Friend Steve

Thank you so much for everything... Dont forget to share the bust painted...

Thank you so much.
    Bg hug
    Hugo
  17. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Stepa

Thank you so much for your kind words... Truly predicated... This is a very different piece and the design/concept was thinking until the limit, to have a great piece and with a lot of special touches... And I believe we got it....

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  18. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Superbly done. One of the many tragedies of war is the use of child 'soldiers'..............

Mike
  19. clrsgt A Fixture

United-States
    An excellent bust and I must say a most different subject.
  20. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mike...

Its true what you said... But my intention its a little different.. I want symbolize a full sub-elevation fighting against a invasor. This was my idea... In the diorama we are doing you will have a women, child (its this one), old men, men and a human dwarf... So... With this I want to represent a full nation, independent of the generosity, age or other issues... everyone is united, they are together fighting against a invasor...

This was my idea... But thank you so much for your words...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Airkid and DEL like this.