1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/12 Carthago War Bustorama

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by Hugo Pereira, Dec 6, 2018.

1. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello again

Its time to present you the new concept of Bustorama... We want introduce you this concept...

War_Elephant_Closeup_02.jpg

War_Elephant_Closeup_07.jpg

What is this? Well its a new idea... You will have 2 busts inside the wooden tower and the elephant and part of the blanket. You can put the metal pin above part of the elephant blanket and you will see the base and the tower... When you look you have a illusion its 2 full figures inside of the tower... But its a illusion, LOL... LOL... Its 2 busts inside...

With this we want to offer the chance to people just want to do busts, to have an extreme detail scene, with a new idea and concept...

I hope you like the idea so much I... Today I believe the hobby is passing a big change... We need new ideas and new concepts... Sometimes we have to do something different... And the diference bring new ideas and inputs... The hobby will win and we will have more fun... Its like the 1/12 Carthago War Elephant Bust... Its new and diferent and its gone... LOL... LOL...

The Bustorama it will comes too in the end of the January and it will be a Limited Edition of 300.

If you need something let me know... You can contact me by email... sales@rpmodels.pt or rpmodels.pt@gmail.com

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Redcap, Fransab, Theodoros and 5 others like this.
  2. Oda A Fixture

Unbelievable!!!!You guys at RP Models really surpass your own self with every new release.Is there no end to your visions (and the skills to make them come true)?I surely hope not.What can I say?I stand in awe before this magnificent work.I really hope I can see it painted someday by one of PF's many outstanding artists.

Oda.
    David Herdman and Reptor like this.
  3. Reptor A Fixture

Japan
    :eek:A very good idea and an original concept! I can not wait to see more!:D
    David Herdman and Oda like this.
  4. Landrotten Highlander Well-Known Member

Wonderful idea.
    Could this somehow be combined with the bust with the elephant head?
  5. MCPWilk A Fixture

United-Kingdom
    Stunning.

Mike
  6. megroot A Fixture

Netherlands
    Incredible

Marc
  7. Nap Moderator

England
    Hugo

First we have a elephants head then a full elephant and now another new concept from RP all offering something for everyone

Put me down for one please

Think I'm going to need another display cabinet !

Thanks for sharing

Nap

Nap
  8. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Oda

Thank you so much for your words... You are very kind...

Ive have a way to see the figures and the models... I dont like static things... I like a sculpt that can tell a history... A sculpt that can tell what they are doing, and he can see the gear ans weapons of the time... This is what i like and in my opinion this is RPModels...

Yesterday I was talking with a great friend... We was talked about the new visions and ways the hobby are living. Today, and when I look to some pieces, they mantain the same 'style'... But why we can do new things? This isnt a medicine protocol that we have to everthing by the book... This is a hobby where people socialize and can enjoy... This is the most important thing...

Thank you so much for believe in our work... This is very important to me...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  9. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Reptor

Thank you so much for your comment... We are working and more and new ideas... I believe you will like it... We have a lot of works coming and they are very diferent...

Thank you so much.
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  10. Jimbo A Fixture

England
    Brilliant! Wow!(y)
    Cheers
    Jim
    Nap likes this.
  11. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. LH

Yes... It was the idea... It was to combine the elephant bust with this... Of course you have to do a little part of the body of elephant to fix the tower and the head... But its possible to do it... It was think in that way...

Thank you so mcuh for believe in RPmodels.

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Landrotten Highlander and Nap like this.
  12. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Mike

Thank you so much. Im happy because you like it...

With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
    Nap likes this.
  13. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Marc

Thank you so much for your words... Im very happy because you like it...

Big hug.
    Hugo
    Nap likes this.
  14. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello my GOOD FRIEND Kevin

Thank you so much... This is a new concept and this is the thing... I believe we need innovation... We need different things and subjects... We have to do something different... And this is the artistic part... Ive so many ideas that we share together... This was a very difficult year has you now... Many things happen and just in next year I will take out the big weight of shoulders when I will see everything alright... I believe and i know everthing will be perfect... I know that...

Next year we will have so many things and ideas coming... 12 projects are in kitchen... So we will have a lt of cakes... LOL...

Big hug and thank you for everything...
    Hugo
  15. Hugo Pereira A Fixture

Portugal
    Hello Mr. Jim

Thank you so much... This will be a challenge to put legs on... LOL... LOL... LOL...

Regards
    Hugo