1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

1/12 Anubis Bust

Discussion in 'Figure News' started by OMEN, Nov 21, 2019.

1. OMEN Member

Portugal
    Hello

A few weeks ago I started to show my new company... OMEN - Battle of Gods

This is a project that Ive with more 2 friends... Its something very new and we will lauch the big projects in next year... We will lauch the Anubis Bust and the Freya bust for introduce the company in the market. This is a very different concept... But its something that I can talk later... Its TOP SECRET at the moment... LOL... LOL... LOL...

About the Anubis bust, its on the way... So like Kuthulun, in next week we will start the shipping...

cea7737b-297c-428d-827c-52704e94fb8c.JPG

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

8.jpg

11.jpg

12.jpg

16.jpg

18.jpg

This is the Anubis... It will be a Limited Edition of 350 pieces... A lots of reserves already and lets see if we close this serie very fast too...

I would like to invite to put a like in our Facebook Page... Its very new... LOL... LOL...
    https://www.facebook.com/omenbattleofgods/

The work in OMEN it will be teh same of RPmodels... Its the same responsability, the same conection with our friends and fans... Its a new project that I started with new ideas and with a lot of things for the future...

THANK YOU SO MUCH for believe in OMEN...
    With best regards
    Hugo Pereira
  2. Kimmo A Fixture

That's fantastic, so is Kuthulun. I don't know if these will be a delight or a nightmare to paint, but fun will be had.

Kimmo
  3. Nap Moderator

England
    Hi Hugo

A piece that will certainly challenge a painter , think there could be plenty of atmospheric painting on this

Thanks got sharing

Nap