1. Copying kits is a crime that hurts original artists & producers. Help support your favorite artists by buying their original works. PlanetFigure will not tolerate any activities related to recasting, and will report recasters to authorities. Thank you for your support!

“The Rendevous “

Discussion in 'vBench (Works in Progress)' started by Michaelminiatures, Apr 24, 2018.

1. Michaelminiatures A Fixture

United-States
  2. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    Either the lighting for the camera or the figures themselves..something off from consistent zenithal light than makes the set up disjointed
  3. Viking Bob PlanetFigure Supporter

United-Kingdom
    Some really nice painting, the overall effect is pleasing to the eye. Was this exhibited at a local show. Very well done.
  4. franck edet A Fixture

Canada
    nice and colourful vignette. my only point being that the houses lacks some heigth for the scale.
    cool job :)
  5. Michaelminiatures A Fixture

United-States
    added new photo ,the houses are 54mm scale. Not the best photos but the piece is all to scale.
    Viking Bob and franck edet like this.
  6. grasshopper A Fixture

Canada
    I’d still like more shadowing..please, not criticizing and it’s just my way of seeing..